Amsio is leading in cloud. We offer a large variety of cloud- and managed services. From multiple certified data centre's worldwide and via an own IP network, Amsio has a unique position to provide excellent managed infrastructure and hybrid cloud solutions for customers and partners. With a driven team of experts, Amsio relieves her customers and partners by translating complex cloud-infrastructure challenges into comprehensive solutions, so that they can focus on their core-business. Our primary focus is to help our partners to serve their customers. Not only with the Amsio Cloud platform, but also with our knowledge and expertise. We want to do business together with partners. Amsio is not only a provider in cloud infrastructure, but also a partner and trusted advisor. This has convinced hundreds of customers to choose Amsio as a business partner.
- Managed OS (Windows, Linux/Unix)
- Managed Backup servers
- Managed Connectivity
- Managed Mail-, Web- and database servers (Windows, Linux/Unix)
- Managed Security Services
- Fast and smart deployments of up-to-date cloud servers within minutes;
- A-class infrastructure with the choice of Hyper-V and VMware hypervisors;
- Linux, Windows of Unix;
- Manage your own licenses through our licensing tool;
- No long-term commitment/contracts;
- Every cloud server comes with its own operating system license and management software licenses;
- Platform-integrated back-ups, multiple tiers of storage and a virtual security appliance;
- Switch between different storage tiers without downtime;
- Pay-per-Day usage;
- Fair use policy on network bandwidth use;
- 99,9% uptime guarantee.
The software-defined architecture also allows Amsio to offer multiple tiers. For example, the storage tier currently uses 10k SAS hard drives, upon which 95% of the business applications run. For those servers that require more performance, a flash tier based on EMC2 XtremSF is used. With these flash cards, tens of thousands of Input/Output Operations per Second (IOPS) for each Virtual Machine (VM) can be carried out, combined with a continuously low level of latency.
The storage is fully mirrored. That means that each block is written to disk twice and spread across different hard drives and servers. This guarantees high availability, even if a hard drive or server suffers a failure.
Thanks to our long-standing partnership with EMC2 and the unparalleled performance of these systems, it is even possible to live switch between storage tiers without experiencing any downtime. This means we can offer a suitable solution for every workload.